Friday Five

1. This week I've been cruising through this revision.  Almost done!  Yay!!!!!

2. This summer I've been wearing hats!

Love this hat I got from Urban Outfitters!


















3. Of course, I've been reading!

Let's just say this author sure knows  modeling!  Well, she was a model!  There's lots of behind the scenes in this story.  The only issue I've had is how convenient it was for the main character to become a model and the voice at times felt a little forced.  But tweens who love Paris and modeling will probably enjoy this latest from Sourcebooks!












4. I just got this in the mail.  Finally!


Can't wait to read what happens next in this alien love story!
















Totally love Daemon!!!!













4. Also finally found a book on tape that I'm loving:

Think a futurist Titanic set in outer space only with creepy aliens that mess with your mind.

LOVING!













5. Sent my proposal to this upcoming #kidlitcon.  The theme will be on diversity.  I know I'm an expertise on this subject with my bilingual teacher experience plus my own Latina heritage.

Want to be included on this poster:



**Guilty pleasure:

Ordering the Mud Pie mix drink at Coffee Bean & Tea leaf when I'm finishing this revision.  Love this coffee house so much!

Photo courtesy theactorsdiet.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

#Wipmadness Week 3-- Celebrate Rejections