Friday Five

1. This week I've been cruising through this revision.  Almost done!  Yay!!!!!

2. This summer I've been wearing hats!

Love this hat I got from Urban Outfitters!


















3. Of course, I've been reading!

Let's just say this author sure knows  modeling!  Well, she was a model!  There's lots of behind the scenes in this story.  The only issue I've had is how convenient it was for the main character to become a model and the voice at times felt a little forced.  But tweens who love Paris and modeling will probably enjoy this latest from Sourcebooks!












4. I just got this in the mail.  Finally!


Can't wait to read what happens next in this alien love story!
















Totally love Daemon!!!!













4. Also finally found a book on tape that I'm loving:

Think a futurist Titanic set in outer space only with creepy aliens that mess with your mind.

LOVING!













5. Sent my proposal to this upcoming #kidlitcon.  The theme will be on diversity.  I know I'm an expertise on this subject with my bilingual teacher experience plus my own Latina heritage.

Want to be included on this poster:



**Guilty pleasure:

Ordering the Mud Pie mix drink at Coffee Bean & Tea leaf when I'm finishing this revision.  Love this coffee house so much!

Photo courtesy theactorsdiet.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Post on Egyptian Goddess Hathor

Friday Five

Friday Five-Dia de los Muertos version