2. Finished reading BONE GAP
This is a very unique tale that is beautifully written and set in a small town where nothing is as it seems. There's a huge twist toward the end which does make this a fantasy.
3. Also finished reading BEHOLD THE BONES
My YA Books Central review: http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/18368-behold-the-bones
Teaser: Fast-paced Gothic paranormal tale that mesmerizes readers with its atmospheric spooky charm complete with swamp ghosts and a magical tree. A must read for fans of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES.
4. Now that son has finished MICE AND MEN--a tragedy and so sad--his next novel to read is ROMEO AND JULIET.
A high school teacher recommended this graphic novel adaptation. The author gave it a diverse twist. I love how graphic novels can make an otherwise dry classic novel more appealing to teens.
5. Currently reading RAZOR HURST
I'm a huge fan of Larbalestier and so far really enjoying this 1920s ghost tale. Fans of Libby Bray will love this one too!
5. Been writing at local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and loving their Mocha Peppermint latte. I swear their's is so much better than Starbucks which tends too be a tad bit too sweet. No controversial cup though!
I really want to see BROOKLYN a show about an Irish girl who comes to America and falls in love with an Italian guy(kind of like my own family history!)