My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century




I was really excited to be able to read and review this novel!  As most of you know, I homeschool my son.  There's been a lot of discussion among these tweens and teens on what they want to see in YA.  One was lighter romances.

This book fits the bill!

Here's a little teaser:

Sweet romance that sweeps you back to Renaissance Italy. A lighter YA that will appeal to romance fans with its hint of Romeo/Juliet intrigue wrapped up in time travel suspense. There’s a hint of a sequel at the end. Can’t wait to see what happens next!


YA Books Central review:

http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/13580-my-super-sweet-sixteenth-century





YABC interview: 

http://www.yabookscentral.com/blog/interview-with-rachel-harris-author-of-my-super-sweet-sixteenth-century

Comments

The title alone is an eye-catcher...
Kim Baccellia said…
I really think this is the perfect YA for those who are looking for a lighter, fun romance! I really had a fun time reading this story!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

#Wipmadness Week 3-- Celebrate Rejections

Blogfest 2012