Friday Five

1. Had a great time Saturday with other Indie and small press pubbed authors! The librarian did a great job!

I had little swag bags filled with bookmarkers, a 'What Would Audrey Do' buttons, and a Blow Pop( Selena's favorite candy!). The swag bags were a hit. So were the new covers to the Goddesses series!

2. Been reading!


Love this collection of short stories that deal with the theme of teen love triangles.

3.


Think YA meets Talented Mr. Ripley. Twists and turns throughout this novel with a very twisty ending.

4. 

Totally loved this story of a teen who blames himself for the tragic death of his three best friends after he texts them while they are driving. Mostly though this is a story of forgiving, not only what happened, but yourself. Highly recommend!

5.





Satisfying twist on the whole premise of murdered teens getting revenge. Fast-paced ghostly tale of not only revenge, but redemption.


**Guilty Pleasure:

Plan on getting reading for Saturday's OCCRWA Birthday Bash! Love these events! I especially love the PJ parties that are held during the evening. Plus, I love being able to stay overnight at the hotel and work on my writing too. Double win!




http://occrwa.org/chapter-meetings/birthday-bash/

Comments

Melodye said…
That second book...wow! I want to read that!

Happy Weekend, Kim!
Kim Baccellia said…
The one by e. Lockhart? It's really good! Kept me on the edge of my seat. I seriously couldn't put it down!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation