Friday Five

1. One more week of school and then it's Holiday break!


2. I didn't finish my NaNowrimo project but will use this month to do that.  My goal is to write at least 1K everyday so by the end of December I should have 50K.


3. This time of year is always hard for me but this year has felt even worse with the election.  So I've also been practicing more yoga and meditation.  Plus, read.  Reading always seems to help!

I really loved this Thelma and Louise meets YA story. This is mostly a story of an unlikely friendship and how each of them helps the other.

LOVED.

4.

This one is about a homeless cutter and her journey to wellness.  There's some very dark things in this novel like her time in the institution after being found outside.  Also the relationship she has with a 27 year old guy.  It does address a sensitive topic-cutting-that I feel needs to be out there.

5. 

I admit, I've been craving lighter, fun tales and this one fits the bill.  YA romance about a girl who stays to herself and when she writes lyrics of her songs on a desk and someone responds back?  She's intrigued.  

* Reading this one as it's set in Italy!  Fun, light romance of a woman that decides to go back to the one place where she was happy-Rome.



**Guilty Pleasure:

I'm going to grab a holiday Dunkin' Donuts drink.  I really like the Peppermint Mocha one!

Photo courtesy of http://img.youtube.com/vi/2Tw7_7K4mC4/hqdefault.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation