Friday Five

1. So this is the first week off from school but it's been crazy busy!

Monday signed son up for 10th grade.  Met his guidance tech and she went over what he needs to graduate.

Classes:
English
PE
Integrated science( come to find out biology is taken not in ninth grade but rather 10th)
Spanish
World History

No AP classes...yet.

2. Then finally went and saw a dermatologist on a skin lesion that looked too much like one featured in the May 2016 issue of Glamour magazine.  The article is called,Your 2016 Sun & Skin Survival Guide.  There is some photos of precancerous and cancerous lesions.  Come to find out that yes, it's precancerous.  Doctor froze it off my nose(yes, it hurt but not as bad as I thought it would).

So thank you Glamour magazine for posting informative articles that could save your life!

3. Beyond horrific what happened on Sunday morning in Orlando.  My heart still feels heavy with sadness but now I'm also angry that guns are still so easy to get a hold of.  It's been nearing 20 years since that day I got the phone call that my sister had been shot in the head.  You'd think after this time, reading about shootings wouldn't be the, as Mario Rubio says, 'the norm'.

I refuse to believe and accept that.

Been wearing my 'Not One More' bracelet:



4. Excited to get this package from Penguin books!


Can't wait to read!

5. Got my YA Books Central package:

Also got my 'first' Ipsy package filled with makeup goodies!  **Love the bag's design!


**Guilty Pleasure:

Going to grab one of Starbucks latest drinks:
Photo courtesy of : https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/alert-starbucks-just-added-three-151958283.html;_ylt=AwrTcX_KCGRXQdMAZLmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBtdXBkbHJyBHNlYwNmcC1hdHRyaWIEc2xrA3J1cmw-

This is the caramel granita drink.  Instead of the half-half, I asked for soy.  Very yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation