Friday Three

1. Been reading THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray

I was so excited to finally meet Libba at ALA last month!  Let me tell you this YA historical set in the Roaring 20s is amazing.  Plus, add a paranormal element with a killer.  Total must read!















2. THE DIVINERS book trailer link:

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2012/07/27/libba-bray-diviners-trailer-exclusive/




3.  Ok, and the big thing for this week is:


It's close to where I live so I figured I may as well go!

My schedule for today is something like this:

Sign in and probably stand around in amazement and awe at all the romance writers mingling around in the Marriott.

Avon book signing
11:00 am Beyond the Hero's Journey--**Robin LaFever, author of  GRAVE MERCY, my all time favorite YA book this year, is one of the presenters.
Then I'm open for a couple hours.
2-3 From Homeroom to Last Bell
3-4 Good Things Come in Threes: Writing the YA trilogy

I'm only staying till then.  I basically want to check out everything because tomorrow I'll be there ALL DAY and hope to take in more workshops, panels, book signings, and schmoozing with authors.


Comments

Ednah Walters said…
I have never read YA historical, so this might be a good one to start with. Envious you are going to a conference. One of these days...hmmm
cleemckenzie said…
Enjoy and bring back some good stories!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Post on Egyptian Goddess Hathor

Friday Five-On a Sad Note

Friday Five