Friday Five

1. This week's been crazy as son's high school had standardized testing, which means he didn't have to go to classes until almost 11am!



2. Oh, I had to add the above gif because SON IS NOW DRIVING. So far, it's been okay but a few times, I was like Ross in that gif!

3. Been scoring away for this educational firm.  This is me by the end of Friday:


4. And big news is that I'm having another giveaway of GODDESSES CAN WAIT this Saturday! I will post the link when it pops up. For this giveaway I'll be adding some swag!

**Check on Saturday!  Here's the link: http://freebookfriday.com/2017/05/goddesses-can-wait-kim-baccellia/

Stay tuned!

5. I was able to read one book this week.


My YABC review: http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/21310-spellbook-of-the-lost-and-found

Teaser: Mystical, enchanting tale with a sharp bite, this story will enthrall readers on the mystery behind the sudden reappearance of a spell book one stormy Irish night.

**Guilty pleasure:

Well, son will be going on a weekend church youth group activity, which means we have house to ourselves! 

Hope to read more of:



Futuristic tale of a self-absorbed teen that finds out being on the top comes with consequences.  In this case, someone leaks a video of her having relations with her high school teacher. Problem is, it's not true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Post on Egyptian Goddess Hathor

Friday Five

Friday Five-On a Sad Note