So MIL called last night to tell us she's coming this Sunday. She refused to negogiate with realtor on the one condo. Somehow she thinks that if it's meant to be well everything will fall into place.
I have a plan of action:
1. Order a new Dell battery so when I drop son off at soccer camp next week, I can write.
2. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf will be my writing place all next week. Plus their tea is nommy.
4. Eat healthy per doctor's orders.
5. Don't cancel important doctor appointments/medical services just because MIL is here.
6. Don't get into the whole guilt trip thing.
7. And finally the hardest thing to do: Say NO. I won't redo my plans just for her especially since she's been so picky and demanding. Son's still upset we missed a swim party because of her last visit which of course was a wash as she found fault in every condo we looked at.
**If I follow these simple things I hope I won't end up like this: