Friday Five

1. For the last two days I've been helping with son's high school Challenge Day.  Here's a little about this program:


2. Been hitting the first round of edits for the sequel to CROSSED OUT.  My deadline is March 17th-NEXT FRIDAY!

I can do this!


3. Also tightening up the beginning of CANDLE.  Hope to be able to do another read through by next month, so I can start querying again.

4. Haven't read that much due to concentrating on edits.  Here's what I did read:

My YABC review link: http://www.yabookscentral.com/yafiction/21052-forever-again

**Teaser: There's betrayals, secrets, and twists in this story. Told though the point of view of Lily and Amber, the story comes together to reveal a secret that is totally surprising. I love when this happens!

Fast-paced paranormal tale where family secrets and betrayals are reopened.

5.  

My YABC review: http://www.yabookscentral.com/yanonfiction/21077-cool-japan-guide

Teaser: Perfect travel guide with a comic book flair that is sure to appeal to travelers who plan to visit Japan. Also a great guide that shows Japanese culture in a fun light.

**Guilty Pleasure:

Probably will grab a large dr. Pepper with cherry and vanilla(Sonic's drinks are my favorite!) and then do yet more edits!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Post on Egyptian Goddess Hathor

Friday Five-On a Sad Note

Friday Five