Pandemic Edition Wednesday March 18, 2020

1. Finding out that it's probably not a good idea to turn news on around 9:30 am PST. Today tRump continued rambling on how the economy will bounce back and be better than ever. But besides his usual lies, he now is calling the Covid-19 virus, 'Chinese virus'. So racist, but he doesn't care. His words lead to others harassing those of Asian heritage.

So, so wrong.

It's like Thumper on Bambi said:



2. My insurance company Cigna has this welcoming program which includes on-line coaching. Today I spoke with my coach on my anxiety and also ankle recovery. Just these 20 minutes helped a little. That is until husband came back home from a 'quick' trip to Target


He was able to buy organic milk for $8 a gallon. Absolutely no feminine products out there. **Thank god I ordered more online.

3. Looks like my weekly online critique group is now using Zoom! I'm excited as I'll be doing this in April! Got to continue writing, especially during this time. Oh, and don't follow the news 24/7 or you will lose it.

4. Love this Indie bookstore: https://www.instagram.com/p/B95KjsagY0A/

It's Carpe Librum Bookstore and Art Gallery located in Baltimore! Copies of my Goddesses series are available there! Plus, some fun Audrey Hepburn buttons!

5. Once again, please be kind. Don't be an ass. Also even if you do have the money to hoard, please don't. 

And mega thanks to those in the health care industry who go out everyday to deal with this virus.

Here's another little bit of humor:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation