Pandemic Edition Sunday March 22, 2020

1. So husband  tells me this morning he 'thinks' he might have the virus. We tried to figure this out. It's been almost a month since he started coughing. He doesn't have any of the other symptoms. I'd love to get him tested to be sure, but even though the idiot in chief says anybody who wants the test can get it? We all know the truth.

2. I refused to listen to today's conference. I just know tRump will be lying and self-congratulating himself. Just ugh.

3. Teen went shopping and called me, "Mom, there's absolutely nothing on the shelves. There's not even any beer or alcohol." **So we all know how some people are coping with being quarantined right now.

Back in 2009, when doctors thought son had the swine flu, we were quarantined for a week. And I thought that was bad. Ugh. This current stay in home order I fear will be longer than 15 days.

4. Thinking I'm going to cook some homemade chocolate chip cookies.


5. Love this

In the meantime, wash your hands, practice social distancing, and we're ride this out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation