Pandemic Edition Friday March 20, 2020

1. It just continues to get worse. tRump continues to lie to the American people. And when one reporter asks him if he has any reassuring words for us during this time?


Not what we need to hear right now.

2. This is what Rachel Maddow says:


Maddow: If Trump is going to keep lying like he has been every day on stuff this important, we should, all of us, stop broadcasting it. Honestly, it's going to cost lives.

I agree.

His so-called conferences are basically his political rallies where he craves adoration.

3. Got this from my younger sister in Sacramento:

I just heard from my friend in Italy today we spoke through WhatsApp and he said the president there is extending the quarantine longer than April 7th because the numbers are doubling. GG texted me today that they blocked off her area and the numbers there tripled in a 24 hour period.

**And I also got an email from a woman in my church, asking members if they can help make masks for those in hospitals.

4. Whew. So much bad news. Add to that my teen refusing to stay home as he doesn't see that it's a problem. We told him either he follows certain rules like stay 6 ft away, stay in his room and only use that bathroom, and clean up? Or he can move in with his friends.

I'll report back tomorrow on his 'decision'. We can't put our health at risk right now. I'm handicapped and husband's been coughing for almost a month now.

5. Okay, now some good news:

You can watch new release EMMA on Apple TV and other outlets. Yes, it's $19.99 and that might be too much for some. But I'm going to pay it as I need some distraction right now.


 Stay safe. Wash your hands. Social distant.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation