“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...
...On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...
...alone attracted 6.2 million viewers for the president’s briefing — an astounding number for a 6 p.m. cable broadcast, more akin to the viewership for a popular prime-time sitcom...
How disgusting is this? As if we're a reality show. People are dying and all he cares about is his ratings? **I'm documenting this so people will see how dangerous this man was to our nation.
2. Things to do during this stay at home order:
I really enjoyed this story of a 19 year old Orthodox Jewish girl who leaves her community, searching for herself.
3. Take an Italian online class:
I'm currently taking Italian through Babbel. Hopefully this will also help with my current project set in Italy.
4. Washing those hands. Remember do it for 20 seconds. I've been singing the words to a number of Prince songs.
5. Humor **Because we all need a little relief right now:
Welcome to YA Scavenger Hunt! This tri-annual event was first organized by author Colleen Houck as a way to give readers a chance to gain access to exclusive bonus material from their favorite authors...and a chance to win some awesome prizes! At this hunt, you not only get access to exclusive content from each author, you also get a clue for the hunt. Add up the clues, and you can enter for our prize--one lucky winner will receive one signed book from each author on the hunt in my team! But play fast: this contest (and all the exclusive bonus material) will only be online for 72 hours! Go to the YA Scavenger Hunt page to find out all about the hunt. There are THREE contests going on simultaneously, and you can enter one or all! I am a part of the BLUE TEAM--but there is also a red team and a gold team for a chance to win a whole different set of signed books! If you'd like to find out more about the hunt, see links to all the authors participating, and see the full list o...
I'm excited to be a part of Blogfest 2012! Link to the other blogs with contests: http://www.ajourneyofbooks.com/ Comment and have a chance to win some galleys and a $15 iTune card 1st winner: 2 galleys of your choice plus the $15 iTune card 2nd winner: 1 galley of your choice plus some swag! I might even throw in a 3rd place winner! **Available to US and Canada. There's ORIGIN that was an amazing dystopia: BREATHE another fab dystopia! WHO I KISSED-an amazing YA contemporary tale ENTICE with a matching purple bag I got from ALA12! Or: THE DIVINERS by Libby Bray. **Bonus, Libba signed it!
First let me start off with today's winner: Misha Gericke Go to this post to pick out your prize http://denisejaden.blogspot.ca/2013/03/march-madness-is-here-wipmadness.html And then email Denise your choice at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com and she'll get it to you. Last Summer I was lucky enough to be able to attend ALA as it was held in Anaheim, California. I live about 30 minutes away so I didn't have any excuse. I went. One galley I picked up, A YEAR OF WRITING DANGEROUSLY by Barbara Abercrombie, sounded intriguing as it's a collection of quotes, lessons, prompts from a UCLA Extension Writing teacher. Today I thought I'd share one of her prompts with everyone. 52. The Writer as Spy. The great advantage of being a writer is that you can spy on people. You're there, listening to every word, but part of you is observing. Everything is useful to a writer, you see-every scrap, even the longest and most boring of luncheon parties... Gr...
Comments