Pandemic Edition Saturday March 21, 2020




1. Stay at home life is going on as usual. I've been pushing stretching so I can get in my boot and I can DRIVE/WALK again.

You don't know how much you take for advantage just walk until that ability is taken.



2. So teen got a call from fast food place that he wasn't 'needed' at work today. Of course I was nervous this meant more. You never know. Everyday things change. It's a scary world out there right now.












3. THIS. I have a feeling tRump will come back and try to say he had nothing to do with this pandemic. Maybe he didn't, but he could have helped our nation be better prepared. By disbanding the Pandemic committee in 2018 and then to call it a 'hoax', our nation lost valuable time to be better prepared for the virus.



4. Didn't know that Apple TV has AMAZING STORIES. Dylan O'Brien is in the first episode. Think a twist on SOMEWHERE IN TIME.



5. Love this: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation