Pandemic Edition Tuesday March 24, 2020

1. There's a lot of stupid out there right now. Including our so-called president-and I use that word loosely-saying that he wants all Americans to be back to work by Easter. Never mind that right now New York is the epicenter of the Covid-19 virus. WHO officials and scientists have warned us that this pandemic will get worse before it gets better.

Son went shopping at Target and here's a photo he took of the empty toilet paper shelves:



2. This man says that grandparents are willing to die so that the economy can be better.


Uh, I just turned 60, and I'm not willing to do that so some rich CEOs and tRump can get richer.

3. Dr. Fauci is who I'm listening to right now on what to do to protect myself from the Covid-19 virus:



4.  Physical therapy session today was painful, but I'm getting more mobility in my foot. So that is good:

5. And a little humor:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation