2013 Goals

Yes, I'm crazy but I do love to make resolutions.  Last year I didn't do too bad.  This year will try to do better.


Professional:

1. Work on this revision.  No excuses.  No whining that it sucks big time.  Just do it.

2. Once NO GODDESSES ALLOWED comes out--put together a virtual book blog; get a book trailer done.

3. Work on another project.  Seriously thinking of revisiting my one WIP that deals with a teen and the aftermath of her brother's violent death.  This one will be more contemporary.  After all the recent shootings, I feel like Ellen Hopkins told me, "It's probably time." to finally finish it.

4. Read for Month 9 Books

5. Continue reading for YABC

6. Take at least a couple writing workshops.


Personal:

1. Try to squeeze in visit to Sacramento.  Once again, no excuses.  Just do it.

2.  Follow doctor's advice with blood tests/sonograms

3. Stay with Weight Watchers and don't spazz if I don't get down to a size 6.  Size 10 is okay and healthy for me

4. Continue taking time off for me so I don't suffer mega burnout from homeschooling--which is hard this year

5. Appreciate what I do have and STOP comparing self to others

Comments

Much luck with your goals, writing and personal. I'm eager for the book trailer :)
Kim Baccellia said…
Good luck to you too, Charlie!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

#Wipmadness Week 3-- Celebrate Rejections