Friday Three

1. Been reading THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray

I was so excited to finally meet Libba at ALA last month!  Let me tell you this YA historical set in the Roaring 20s is amazing.  Plus, add a paranormal element with a killer.  Total must read!















2. THE DIVINERS book trailer link:

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2012/07/27/libba-bray-diviners-trailer-exclusive/




3.  Ok, and the big thing for this week is:


It's close to where I live so I figured I may as well go!

My schedule for today is something like this:

Sign in and probably stand around in amazement and awe at all the romance writers mingling around in the Marriott.

Avon book signing
11:00 am Beyond the Hero's Journey--**Robin LaFever, author of  GRAVE MERCY, my all time favorite YA book this year, is one of the presenters.
Then I'm open for a couple hours.
2-3 From Homeroom to Last Bell
3-4 Good Things Come in Threes: Writing the YA trilogy

I'm only staying till then.  I basically want to check out everything because tomorrow I'll be there ALL DAY and hope to take in more workshops, panels, book signings, and schmoozing with authors.


Comments

Unknown said…
I have never read YA historical, so this might be a good one to start with. Envious you are going to a conference. One of these days...hmmm
cleemckenzie said…
Enjoy and bring back some good stories!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation