Friday Five

This week's been crazy...as usual with my 4th grade scoring project.  This gig is up on May 22nd.  Then I accepted another project to help score KY reading passages in June.  I love reading the student's writing and it also helps me keep a foot in the educational field.

So other than scoring I've been reading too.  My finds this week:

1. SEE YOU AT HARRY'S

Totally loving this story.  YA Books Central review:
http://www.yabookscentral.com/kidsfiction/12238-see-you-at-harrys













2. UNTIL I DIE:

This is the second book in the series and what can I say?  It's a paranormal set in Paris.  Love it!

YA Books Central review coming soon!













3. Been hearing great buzz on this book about a girl that is captured during WW2.  She's forced to either tell what she knows of the resistance movement or die a horrific death.  Coming out next Tuesday!  Ginger Clark told me to have tons of kleenex handy!











4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer #10

Wow, didn't see that ending coming!  I'm a huge Buffy fan and really enjoying this season.
















5. And finally my treat for this weekend:

I'm a huge Meg Cabot fan and can't wait to read her second book in the ABANDONED series.

















**Guilty pleasure:

Husband and son going off to a father/son camping trip with others in our church.  I'll be scoring as I have to get my 20 hours in for the week.  I also hope to get some Wahoo Tacos.  Love their fish tacos.  Nom.



And tomorrow will get a piece of yummy Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.  Yes, it's pricey but hey, it's Mother's Day and I so deserve!




Comments

Miriam Forster said…
I've heard a ton of great things about Code Name Verity!

(Also, I heard some great things about you at the RAOK blitz yesterday. *grin*)
Kim Baccellia said…
**Blushes. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation