Friday Five

1. It's Easter break!


I've been beyond burned out this year. So having a week off is nice!

Been watching THE MAN IN THE WHITE CASTLE:

I'm totally addicted!

2. Been reading FLAWED by Cecila Ahern:

This is a case of never say never. I thought I was over dystopian novels but this one is unique enough to keep my interest!

Here's the sequel:


3. Continuing to dig deeper in CANDLE. My writing mentor said that this week's scene was one of the strongest I've written so far!

4. And omg on teen drivers!  Just spoke to our auto insurance company on adding teen to our policy.

My reaction on the cost:

5. Working on a piece for SLJ. I'm going to share my own sexual harassment experiences.

**Guilty Pleasure:

Watch Season 2 of THE MAN IN THE WHITE CASTLE.

Also grabbing a drink. I try not to have soda a day or two before I weigh in. It's good to take a break but man, I totally love my sodas.  My favorite Sonic combo-Diet Dr. Pepper with a couple shots of cherry and vanilla. I also love the Diet Dr. Pepper with a couple shots of cherry and chocolate.


Comments

Melodye said…
Congratulations on your writing progress, Kim! And mmmmmm, Dr. Pepper.
Kim Baccellia said…
Thanks, Melodye! **I'm a HUGE Dr. Pepper fan. My one vice!
Thanks for dropping by. Need to run over to your blog now!

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

Week #1 Motivation