First let me start off with today's winner: Misha Gericke Go to this post to pick out your prize http://denisejaden.blogspot.ca/2013/03/march-madness-is-here-wipmadness.html And then email Denise your choice at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com and she'll get it to you. Last Summer I was lucky enough to be able to attend ALA as it was held in Anaheim, California. I live about 30 minutes away so I didn't have any excuse. I went. One galley I picked up, A YEAR OF WRITING DANGEROUSLY by Barbara Abercrombie, sounded intriguing as it's a collection of quotes, lessons, prompts from a UCLA Extension Writing teacher. Today I thought I'd share one of her prompts with everyone. 52. The Writer as Spy. The great advantage of being a writer is that you can spy on people. You're there, listening to every word, but part of you is observing. Everything is useful to a writer, you see-every scrap, even the longest and most boring of luncheon parties... Gr...
Comments