Friday Five

1. Finished reading this:
Think Titanic meets Teen Wolf.  Loved this historical/paranormal YA.  YABC review coming soon!













2.  Reading this:

Been hearing tons of hype on this book and just had to read it.  So far the first chapter is pretty good. 

3. What would my week be without a comic book or two?

Picked up HOUSE OF NIGHT which is only $1 for the first issue.  Verdict?  Interesting retelling of the popular YA vampire series by the mother/daughter team of P.C. Cast.

4. Also grabbed the latest ANGEL AND BUFFY issue.  I love this series even more than, heaven forbid, BUFFY.

5. Getting ready to help out with a soon to be announced project.  Will let all know when it's announced!  Let's just say I'm excited to be helping out with this!

**Guilty pleasure:

I'm going to be needing a lot of this--especially this year with MIL living just down the street from us.  I'm loving Starbucks Mocha Peppermint soy lattes.  I don't have whip cream as I'm allergic to milk but they make sure to have enough foam on top to put the little chocolate sprinkles.  Nommy goodness.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YA Scavenger Hunt: Meet Amalie Howard

Blogfest 2012

#Wipmadness Week 3-- Celebrate Rejections